Saturday, March 17, 2012

Update on New Year's Resolutions

Way back in January, I wrote a New Year's Resolution post about my one very small, seemingly easy resolution:  to stay out of the hospital.  Sadly, Monday I'll have to break that promise.

I managed to get through this last bout of anxiety and hypomania without having to go back into the hospital (it was touch-and-go, especially at the end of this week), but I have to go into the hospital Monday to get a lovely hernia taken care of.  Most hernia repairs are laproscopic and out-patient, but I get big hernias that take a team of people to fix (I don't really know that, but I know it's big and complicated) and will be in the hospital for at least a night, possibly up to three.

So send me good vibes and let's hope this is the last time I hear the word "hernia" in relation to me like, ever (I had another a couple of years ago which sucked).  When I'm back vertical I'll let you know how it went.

2 comments:

  1. “Let others pride themselves about how many pages they have written; I'd rather boast about the ones I've read.”

    ReplyDelete
  2. Siteniz cok guzel bana cok faydasi dokundu basarilarinizi devamini bekleriz

    ReplyDelete