Sunday, January 16, 2011

Pregnant Bipolar Knitter is knitting again....

Well, I didn't post last week at all because...(deep breath)...I was in the hospital. Yep, finally bottomed out and ended up in the psych ward from Tuesday through Friday. The worst part? Well, there were a lot of bad parts, but maybe one of the worst is that I couldn't knit. I understand, of course -- needles, string, psych ward...don't really go together. But it was rough, since that's my form of therapy. I did a lot of drawing instead, the only catch being was that I couldn't use any writing instrument other than one of those little tiny pencils like they give you to keep score when you're playing mini golf. I went through five.

Anyway, I'll get to the whole sad story later, but for now, I'm glad to be home with my family and, yes, my knitting needles.

No comments:

Post a Comment